Imagine Loans and its staff are committed to the FCA Principle of ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ in our day to day non-regulated business activities.
This means that our:
- Promotional material is clear, compliant, jargon free and appropriately targeted.
- Staff have thorough training on all products they advise on or sell, understand who these products are or are not suitable for, and are encouraged to challenge product providers where they spot inconsistencies, ambiguities or potential unfairness in the product literature or product features.
- Staff Bonuses ensure fairness to the customer as well as customer satisfaction, rather than only rewarding sales volumes
- Non Sales Staff are encouraged to find ways to implement ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ guidelines in their day to day business activities
- Customer Records of instructions, profile/attitude to risk and of the advice and options given before, during and after a sale are fully up to date. This is to help ensure that we treat customers fairly and can deal with any complaints that may arise swiftly and fairly.
- After Sales Contact with clients where appropriate is available to correct or improve on the service already offered.
- Customer Complaints Procedure ensures that any complaints are assessed fairly, promptly and impartially, and in line with FCA deadlines and rules.
- Staff are encouraged to recommend improvements to our service following customer complaints – and monitoring the outcome
- Training at Imagine Loans is relevant and regular in relation to competence, data protection and other matters directly affecting the quality of service offered to our customers at all levels of the business.
- Senior Management assess and communicate ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ performance across the business and recommend changes where appropriate and are supported by all staff in promoting ‘Treating Customers Fairly’ values.
Representative 6.3% APRC VariableThis means at least 51% of our customers receive this rate or lower. Rates from 3.9% APRC Variable. We also have Secured Loan plans with interest rates up to 34.9% APRC Variable allowing us to help customers even with the most severe credit problems. A broker fee of up to 7% may be charged, up to a maximum fee of £2,975. On loan applications we receive a commission fee from the lender on completion, and we estimate this will be 2% of the loan advanced. This commission is separate from our broker fee and is an additional fee we receive. We recommend all customers obtain independent legal advice before signing any documentation. We are a broker, not a lender. Loans are secured on your homeIf you are thinking of consolidating existing borrowing, you should be aware that if you are extending the term of the debt, you may be increasing the total amount you repay. For help, go to www.moneyadviceservice.org.uk
THINK CAREFULLY BEFORE SECURING OTHER DEBTS AGAINST YOUR HOME. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT.
We recommend all customers receive Independent Legal Advice before signing any documents.
All calls are recorded for training and compliance purposes. Imagine Loans is a trading style of Specialist Financial Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales, No. 05309450. Registered office is 119 The Hub, 300 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BE. Specialist Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 676853. Imagine Loans and the Imagine Loans logo are registered trademarks. The use of these trademarks is strictly restricted to our approved suppliers only. Any infringement of this will be vigorously pursued. Reproduction of this website in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. We are a broker, not a lender.
Specialist Financial Services Limited ©