- The Data we Collect about You
- We obtain personal data about you that you provide to us when you register on the Site or submit to us as part of your use of the Site. This personal information includes (but is not limited to) data such as your telephone number, name, address, e-mail address, company details, unique personal identifiers, financial information such as bank or building society account, and mortgage and loan details together with current employment details and information about your property.
- We also obtain information about you, if as part of the services provided by us on the Site we take up references from past employers.
- Information is only retained and used in a lawful, fair and relevant way.
- We may undertake references, and other lawful checks. By registering on the Site you consent to us doing so. You confirm that any third party information provided to us by you will be provided with the consent of any relevant third party including, without limitation, any referee.
- In order to ensure that the data we hold is accurate and current, we ask you to update your registration details as often as is necessary and recommend at least every 3 months. Our service to you is reliant on you supplying us with accurate and complete information about you and your requirements via your registration details and talking to our consultants. It is incumbent that you check your details for accuracy and inform us as soon as possible of any inaccuracies so that we may correct them.
- How We Process your Data
- Your personal data (whether or not provided by you) will be stored in our database in our UK based data processing centre hosted by us and processed in any way by us or any associated company for the purpose of carrying out activities. Such activities are administration, service/product development, training and marketing, credit or financial assessment, market and product analysis, preparing statistics, protecting interests, insurance claims, audit, preventing fraud and money laundering, including making payments and recovering monies in relation to it. You accept that parties to whom we and/or any associated company may transfer information may be based outside the European Economic Area where there may be less demanding data protection laws than those in the United Kingdom. We will use your details to obtain credit reference agency searches, and underwriting and processing your finance application. We may on occasions obtain credit searches for more than one lender which will mean more than one search is made. It will be kept on our computer systems and hard copy files.
- The information you provide may be recorded with one or more credit reference or fraud prevention agencies which may keep a record of that information and the fact that a credit search was made. It may be used by lenders or other companies for assessing the risk of giving credit, for account management, to trace debtors and for the prevention of fraud and money laundering.
- If you give us or are involved in us being given inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we may record this with credit reference and fraud prevention agencies. They may use it and share it with other organisations to help make decisions about you and other members of your household.
- We may give information about you and your compliance (or not) with any obligations you owe to us to:-
- any financial adviser to which we refer you, to enable them to provide their services to you;
- any credit reference and fraud prevention agencies, so that they and others searching their records may use it to help make decisions about you;
- persons providing services (including our or your insurers for underwriting or claims purposes and legal and tax advisers) so that they can carry out their services;
- any guarantor or indemnifier (actual or potential) of your obligations to us, to assess their obligations to us or so that we can enforce such obligations against them;
- our lenders, so they can carry out their services;
- any person to whom we or you may wish to transfer our rights and/or obligations under any agreement we may enter into with you, to facilitate such transfer;
- any of our associated companies, so they can assess your financial position or whether to offer any other financial facilities to you; and
- a chartered surveyor if a survey of your property is required, so they can carry out their services;
- any person where we are allowed or obliged to do so by law (including any disclosure duty imposed on us).
- If you are disclosing information about a joint applicant, you are confirming you are entitled to do so. An 'association' between joint applicants and between you and anyone you tell us is your financial partner will be created at the Credit Reference Agencies. This will link your financial records, each of which will be taken into account in all future applications by either or both of you until one of you successfully files a disassociation at the Credit Reference Agencies. By making a joint application, I am also confirming that I am entitled to: A) disclose information about the other applicant(s) and/or anyone else referred to by me B) authorise you to search, link and/or record information at credit reference agencies about me and/or anyone else referred to by me; An ‘association’ between joint applicants and between you and anyone you tell us is your financial partner will be created at the Credit Reference Agencies. This will link your financial records, each of which will be taken into account in all future applications by either or both of you until one of you successfully files a disassociation at the Credit Reference Agencies.
- Amendment and Retention of Data
- We will keep:-
- our contact details whilst we have your consent to send you marketing information and/or pass such details to third parties;
- records of any loans you obtain or other transactions you enter into on the Site for a minimum of seven years in order that we can respond to any complaints or disputes that arise in that period;
- such other information about you as we feel is necessary for us to comply with our legal obligations.
- When we remove your personal data all copies of your details will then be removed from our database, except for an archival copy retained indefinitely for audit and records purposes which is not accessible by you or third parties on the Internet.
- Your Data Protection Rights
- If you do not wish us or any of our associated companies to contact you about services or products (of their own or third parties) for market research purposes or considered of possible interest to you, please tell Our Data Protection Compliance Officer (details below). We will not pass information about you to other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
- We may monitor and/or record your phone calls to us for training and/or security purposes. Such recordings are our sole property.
Imagine Bridging Loans does not accept responsibility for the security of emails outside our area of control, including e-mails we may send to you; once an email has left our area of control we cannot guarantee its security. If you request an email containing your personal information, we may request you provide us with additional information to verify your identify and to give your authority to send that information to you.
We store information that we collect through cookies, log files, clear gifs, and/or third parties to create a profile of our users.
When setting a cookie on our site, we allocate each visitor a Unique Reference which follows them throughout the site. This Unique Reference is logged along with referring domain information; your email address is only logged in the event that you make a loan application. If you do not make a loan application, only your referring domain information is stored.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites (not just our own) visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Like most standard web site servers, we also use log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
On occasion, we may employ a software technology called clear gifs that help us monitor the effectiveness on certain marketing and advertising which we do across the internet. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of web users.
Cookies in detail:
|Cookies in use||Purpose||Lifespan||ours or 3rd party|
|__utma||This cookie is typically written to the browser upon the first visit to our site from that web browser. If the cookie has been deleted by you, and you subsequently visit our site, a new utma cookie is written with a different unique ID. This cookie is used to determine unique visitors to our site and it is updated with each page view. Additionally, this cookie is provided with a unique ID that Google Analytics uses to ensure both the validity and accessibility of the cookie as an extra security measure.||2 years from set/update unless deleted within your browser settings.||Google Analytics|
|__utmb||This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session with our site. When you view a page on our site, the Google Analytics code attempts to update this cookie. If it does not find the cookie, a new one is written and a new session is established. Each time you visit a different page on our site, this cookie is updated to expire in 30 minutes, thus continuing a single session for as long as user activity continues within 30-minute intervals. This cookie expires when you pause on a page on our site for longer than 30 minutes.||30 minutes from set/update.||Google Analytics|
|__utmz||This cookie stores the type of referral used by you to reach our site, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within our own site. The cookie is updated with each page view to our site.||6 months from set/update.||Google Analytics|
WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEEK INDEPENDENT LEGAL ADVICE BEFORE ENTERING INTO A BRIDGING LOAN CONTRACT. YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY OTHER DEBT SECURED ON IT. BRIDGING LOANS ARE SECURED ON PROPERTY.
All calls are recorded for training and compliance purposes. Imagine Bridging Loans is a trading style of Specialist Financial Services Limited. Registered in England and Wales, No. 05309450. Registered office is 119 The Hub, 300 Kensal Road, London, W10 5BE. Specialist Financial Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FRN 676853. Imagine Bridging Loans does not charge up front fees. A valuation fee will be payable. For advances under £250,000 a fee may be charged upon completion, typically this will be £1,995. Imagine Bridging Loans and the Imagine Bridging Loans logo are registered trademarks. The use of these trademarks is strictly restricted to our approved suppliers only. Any infringement of this will be vigorously pursued. Reproduction of this website in whole or in part without permission is prohibited. We are a broker, not a lender.
Specialist Financial Services Limited ©